This Fall, we’re going to make the point system a bit more competitive and fun. At the end of the year, the student with the most points will earn a $25 gift card! But wait, there’s more! At the end of the year, points will reset and we’ll start a new competition in the spring, but you can still keep those points you earned over the fall to lower the cost of all the fun things we do throughout the year.
But how do you earn points? Simple. Do stuff. Like, in youth group. Things. Do lots of things, have fun, bring a friend, and maybe even learn something.
Here’s a quick guide covering just a few of the ways you can earn points:
- Showing up to group on Sunday nights – 2 points
- Bringing a friend to group – 2 points
- Reading the scripture verse for the night – 1 point
- Saying the group prayer (gasp!) – 2 points
- Solving the monthly memory verse – 5 points
- Reciting the memory verse – 2 points
- Attending service projects – 10 points
- Attending retreats/camps – 10 points
This is not an exhaustive list, we may find other ways to earn points throughout the year, like maybe you do something totally awesome and Christ-like…well have some points then. You can check out how many points you have any time on the announcement board upstairs in the youth area.
Good luck to you all!